There are a few temporary changes for in-store shopping below, so please read through them carefully.
1. APPOINTMENTS: Sunday Best will be
open by appointment only. Customers may call the shop
between 10am-5pm to schedule a 30-minute
appointment. This means no drop-ins. (SBQ
706-569-7744) On the day of your appointment, we ask that
you call the shop when you arrive in the parking lot and
wait in your car. Our doors will be locked and we will
come out to let you in. This appointment is for the
customer only, other guests are asked to wait in the car.
If your plans change and you cannot make it to your
appointment, please notify us immediately.
2. MASKS, HAND WASHING & SOCIAL DISTANCING: All customers must wear a mask in the shop (customer provides own mask). Please do not wear masks with valves on the front unless you cover it with two additional fabric layers. Please be prepared to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (you provide) upon entering the shop. Employees will also be wearing masks and will be washing their hands frequently. Please respect 6-feet social distancing and stand on the red tape on the floor in our service areas.
3. SHOPPING: Employees will handle all the fabrics. Customers may point to what they want on a bolt, and a shop employee will handle the bolt and cut it. For smaller items (fat quarters, notions, books, patterns) please point out what you would like to see or purchase but do not touch it. If possible, we prefer payment by card at this time so we don't have to handle cash.
4. ILLNESS: If a customer appears sick with cough or fever, they will be asked to leave for everyone’s safety. Please respect our health and do not visit if you are ill or have been around anyone who is ill.
5. MACHINE QUILTING: (We resumed accepting quilts May 26th.) Because the virus lives on fabric for days, we have new procedures for dropping off a quilt. Both your quilt top and backing must be ironed and folded lengthwise, placed on a hanger (backing first - quilt top 2nd, with the right side facing out). This will allow us to see the top to choose thread colors and quilting designs with a minimum of handling. The shop will then cover the hanger with a plastic bag, and it will go into “Quilt Quarantine” for approx. 2 weeks before quilting. Please understand this will add two weeks to our estimated quilting time.
6. EVENTS: Classes and Saturday Samplers are discontinued until further notice. Our Lucky 7 BOM for Saturday Sampler will be given to our customers at no charge. We are offering a one-time pick up so you can get your patterns and fat quarters for the rest of the year all at once. They can be picked up by appointment or curbside pickup.
7. RESTROOM: Sunday Best’s restroom will be closed to the public until further notice.
8. MACHINE REPAIR: For machine repair or service through Sunday Best, please contact Layfayette Crouch directly at 706-366-5579. We are not handling machine drop off/pick up for him through the shop during this time. He will schedule a place and time to meet you.
We feel it is safer to wait a little longer before we fully reopen and see how the curve of infection in Georgia progresses. Our greatest concern moving forward is going to be everyone’s safety. We will continue cleaning and sanitizing and doing our part to keep everyone safe. We appreciate your patience and cannot put into words how truly grateful we are for your support!
We are monitoring the phone Tues.-Sat. 10am-5pm and checking our voicemail daily.
may also email us at [email protected]
We want to be able to supply products you need so we've spent the last few weeks adding items to our SHOP tab on the website. Shop us online using the SHOP tab at the top of the page. Choose pick up or shipping!
E-gift cards are always available to purchase. You may order them at https://squareup.com/gift/
We will continue to follow this ever changing situation closely and update you as we make future decisions. We appreciate your patience, understanding and support at this time.
Now you can EARN Reward Stars on EVERY purchase!
Click to See Complete Program Details
(You can sign up in person at the shop anytime.)
Minky & Widebacks
While supplies last!
Sewing Machine Rental
Tired of carrying in your heavy machine? Rent one of ours for only $10 per day for your next class! Call ahead to reserve your machine when you sign up for any class.